We have multiple solar plans available. Which option is best for you?
Not all solar is created equal. Other solar companies want you to believe there is only one plan to choose from, only one way to add a solar system to your home or business. Don’t be fooled.
There are multiple, customizable solar options that could work for your needs. At Alex the Solar Guy, we believe in looking at all of those factors, carefully examining the options and working personally with you to select the plan that best fits you and your property. Below is a brief look at the solar plans we offer.
Or, schedule an appointment for a complete quote today!
To book an appointment Contact Me directly!
SERVICE PLAN OPTION
A service plan option is great for someone who can’t - or doesn’t yet want to - outright purchase their system.
Think of this option as leasing your power equipment.
Who is the perfect candidate for the service option:
- Retired homeowners
- Households with a positive tax return
- Borrowers with a high Debt to Income (DTI) ratio
- Property owners looking to sell in the next decade
- Households on a fixed income looking to lower their monthly cost of living
An ownership option gives a homeowner the opportunity to purchase their panels and system. It is important to note that this does NOT mean the panels and system can’t be transferred, should you decide to move or sell your current home.
What is included in your 20-year service plan:
- No cost for equipment or installation
- Guaranteed lower rate for power
- Fixed payment for the next 20 years
- Protection from future rate increases
- Your Solar Provider maintains, insures, and monitors your system for FREE
- If you sell your home, the agreement is transferable to new home owner
- Tax incentives are automatically applied to your service
- Up to $1,000 signing bonus to make the switch to clean power
- A promise of immediate savings and long-term savings
Who is the perfect candidate for the ownership option:
Owners who qualify for the tax credit based on income
- New homeowners planning to stay in their home for a long time
- Homeowners looking to increase property value
- Borrowers with a saturated DTI ratio
- People passionate about being environmentally conscious
- Lease or Own options for solar products
- 30% Federal Tax Credit for homeowners
- Lowest Interest Financing available
Invest in your own brighter, greener, and cheaper future with Alex the Solar Guy:
- Local design, installation and service
- Increased property value
- System payback in 4-5 years
- 25-yr ‘worry-free’ Power Warranty on panels
- Highly customized design for each home
- No subcontractors